- Never to eat rare roast beef again.
- Never to leave the cat in the same room with mountains of dirty dishes.
- Never to take a bus in the USA.
- Never to go to bookstores if I have less than 100 eu.
- Never to say that I'm interested in stuff that I'm not just because of trying to be polite.
Wait.. it's 'never to do' list now >.> Real black tea is one of the most wonderful things in the world. oh! since I have this grammatically-not-correct-having-no-logical-sense journal name, I guess I could write some of most wonderful things ^^:
- BUCK-TICK <3
- Hellsing manga (till the beginning of 2008...damn lazy Hirano, who's apparently too bored with writing the same stuff for more than ten years. I bet he just read few treads in fan-forums how kids try to guess the possible (NOT!) ending and decided it will be good enough).
- books, especially the old good classic.
- Byronic heroes.
- hot cup of black loose-leaf tea without sugar.
- did I mention Buck-Tick? ^.^
Bah, and I thought I didn't know what to write (not like I wrote anything worth taking time) ^^.
P.S. Aiste, whenever you might look at this, remember me to give you some postcards with cats (cause I forgot them), ok? ^.^
So I guess after some years lurking around without any sense of shame it would be nice to have at least one entry in my own jounal -^.^- I don't even know how it works, and my myspace also has been wating for an update probably... a year xD I have no idea what to write here. Diary? Nah, it's boring, and noone will care to read (unless I speak dirt about people someone might know, but I'm not doing that. ever.) Put pictures? Nah, I'm too bored to even start with them. Put writings? Nah, I'm to bored to write even in my own language. Now that I think about it, I should get a life:D I guess this place would do good for 'to do' lists: